What information we collect
To provide better services to you, we may collect information provided by you or generated during your use of our services in the following ways:
- When you create an account with your email address, you provide us with your email address and contact number.
- To help us better understand the operation status of our application, we may use Google Analysis to record relevant information. We shall not combine the information in the analysis software with any personal information provided by you in our application.
- When you use the share function, the system may complete the sharing via the third-party sharing platform you selected.
How we use cookie and other technologies
Cookie is a mechanism that supports a server (or script) to store information to and retrieve information on a client. When you use some functions, we may send one or multiple cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. When you interact with these functions, we allow the sending of cookies or anonymous identifiers to the server. A cookie normally contains some randomly-generated characters. By using cookie technology, this application can understand your behavior of use or help you know the security status of your account. Cookies can also help us to do statistics about traffic and analytics.
You can manage or delete cookies according to your preferences.
Storage of information
We strictly abide by laws and regulations and the agreement with users and use the information we collect for the following purposes. If we use your personal information for purposes other than these stated below, we will explain to you again and ask for your consent.
- Information storage location – We may, in accordance with laws and regulations and based on actual requirements, store your personal information we collect on our cloud server which is hosted in Germany.
- Information retention period – Generally, we may retain your personal information only for the period necessary for the purposes stated.
- Information security – We strive to guarantee the security of our users personal information to prevent the information from being lost, used illegally, or accessed or disclosed without authorization.
We will use all types of security precautions at a reasonable security level to protect your personal information. For example, we may use encryption technologies (such as SSL) to protect your personal information.
We have established a dedicated management system, procedure, and organization to guarantee the security of information. For example, we strictly control the persons that are allowed to access the information and these persons are required to observe confidentiality obligations.
If any security incident such as personal information disclosure occurs, we will take the contingency plan to stop the incident from expanding and notify you.
How we use your personal information
If we use your personal information for purposes other than stated or outside the direct or reasonable associated scope, we will ask for your explicit consent prior to use.
Sharing your information
We will not disclose any personal information we collect. If under any circumstance we have to disclose such information, we will notify you of the purpose of this disclosure, the type of information to be disclosed, and the sensitive information that may involve, and ask for your explicit consent.
In addition, in accordance with relevant laws, regulations, and national standards, we may disclose your information without your prior consent in the following circumstances:
- Relate directly to national security or national defense;
- Relate directly to public safety, public health, or major public interest;
- Relate directly to crime investigation, lawsuits, judgment, etc.
- For the purpose of safeguarding major legitimate rights and interests such as the life or property of the subject of the personal information or another person while it is hard to have the consent of the person themselves;
- Personal information that the subject of the personal information voluntarily shares to the public;
- Personal information collected from information disclosed legally, such as from news reports or information published by the government;
- Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
During your use of this website to ensure that you can access, modify, and delete your personal information conveniently and to guarantee your rights to withdraw your consent to use your personal information and to log off your account, we offer you corresponding operation settings.
To query, modify, or delete your personal information, please contact us.
Changes to this policy
We have established a dedicated personal data protection department (or a personal data protection specialist), you can contact the department (specialist) via the contact form on this website.